Common causes of roofing emergencies
We can solve your roofing emergency and get your home back to normal
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- High winds tear off shingles and/or roof decking
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner’s control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies, but even in those cases a roofing emergency is a possibility.
Things to remember in a roofing emergency
In the case of a roofing emergency, make sure you remember these three points
- Don’t go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out
- Cover the interior: Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage
Griffin Roofing are your local experts for roof emergencies
As an experienced roofing contractor in Greater Atlanta, we can handle any emergency roof repair need you may have. If your home has leaks, wind damage, or a collapsing roof, make us your first call to get fast, effective repairs.
Call us today for a free estimate on any of our roofing services! We work throughout Decatur, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Suwannee, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Roswell, Duluth, Grayson, Norcross, and the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.